Monday, March 3, 2008

Ballet 1






I had not been to a Ballet since I saw the nutcracker, as a wee little 7 year old. Needless to say it was fantastic. This particular Ballet was a tribute to Fred Astaire. Who was a very famous American film and stage dancer, as well as a choreographer, singer, and actor. My friends reserved me the best seat in the house, thanks friends. Front and Center in a second floor booth, just like the one Lincoln got assassinated in, although I believe his was stage right. I set up the digital SLR and put on the 70-200 telephoto lens. I got these nice long exposures of the dancers moving across the stage. Here are just a few of the photographs I was able to get.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

I love the ballet shots...I especially like the shot of the theatre seats! Nice work!