Sunday, December 9, 2007





So These are some old pieces that I have done. These were from last year, when i just began this industrial themed project. I was using a Hasselblad medium format camera, and shooting with both Kodak 160 NC and VC film. I was dealing with the compositions and the color relations that were being formed by these large industrial land scapes.

Shooting in these locations was always interesting. I was constantly finding my way into strange surreal places, most of them never seemed to safe. It's interesting how much safer I feel when i position myself behind a camera. The place at which I took the photographs of the salt mines, was about a 2 hour bike ride from my apartment, and it was about 30 degrees out, good times.

Any way here are just a few samples from this large body of industrial landscapes.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Dude,

These images are awsome! How did you become such a great photographer?

Jerry